PDA

View Full Version : VT[5] (pro) and SX-84

SBowie
01-24-2011, 07:49 AM
I think I'm finally ready to part with my last personal VT[5]. I really only ever fire it up nowadays for test purposes. I'll sell the card (it's current edition 66mHz 'pro' card) with daughter card and SX-84. I no longer have the original VT box, but I do have the original SX-84 box (and all cables and VT[5] manual), so will ship in that box.

I'd prefer to negotiate by private message, but will answer questions (apart from price) here. I'm pretty well known here, but if anyone needs credentials, I'm sure you'd get a response here as to whether I'm a ripoff artist or not (anyone who says I am will be banned, of course). ;)

twalker17
01-24-2011, 01:39 PM
email me at [email protected]
to discuss price etc....

VisionTecVideo
01-25-2011, 04:40 PM
I am interested in the VT5 pro card, but have no need for an SX84 switcher. I recently upgraded to a Dell XPS9100 for the ram ability, however my VT2 card will not work in it.

If anyone has the card, please email me at [email protected]
I recently upgraded to a i7 Dell XPS9100 for the ram ability, however my VT2 card will not work in it.

-Tim

csandy
01-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Wow. You're really giving this up? What other device do you have in your arsenal that can accomplish a 4:4:4 uncompressed recording?

SBowie
01-27-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm not in production, and really the only time I ever fired the poor thing up is to perform tests to answer someone's questions. After all this time, there are lots of users as or more familiar with it than I am who can answer as well, so I think it's time.

Anyway, she's gone to a good home now. :)