PDA

View Full Version : Proton Vids

moon1
01-21-2011, 01:17 PM
I would like to see some awesome tuts from William "Proton" Vaughan like he did sometime back. They were awesome and very imformative. Lets all get together and see if he will release more. Proton your vids are awesome please help us little folk out here in Lightwaveland!!!!!!!!

GraphXs
01-21-2011, 05:32 PM
That would be great, Newtek does have Jarod now, I hope he does some videos for us. He has done a few, but I wanmt similar ones like Proton has done. Another 24 hours worth would be sweet. It wold also be sweet to get sample scenes from projects he worked on. Like driver or 24. Amazing work! What is he up to?

alkart2003
01-21-2011, 08:48 PM
I have some of Jarrods training vids which are awesome. I agree I would also like to see some vids from Jarrod as well as the Proton vids. Maybe if enough people request for them they might give in. Let's hope!

funk
01-21-2011, 09:01 PM
You got my vote for more videos from William!!

I'm actually going through a lot of his videos right now and love them. I dont think I have ever seen Jarrods. Can someone point me to some of his videos?

prometheus
01-22-2011, 04:42 AM
William was Temporarly insane when doing those videos ( in a good way:thumbsup:) That amount of work he put in to manage that was impressive.

I really wonder how he can find the time to do more, personally Im not finished looking through and more important..follow through his tutorials,
so I really donīt mind if he waitīs a little to the lightwave 10 cycle geīt some more updates with new tools etc.

Anyway william has the most pleasent voice and pedagogic way of learning
Ive ever heard and seen.

Michael

CaptainMarlowe
01-24-2011, 12:17 AM
+1
I've seen a lot of tutorials, and William's are the ones I prefer. He has a way of explaining things that make complex solutions look really simple.
Without his training, I would never have got deeper into LW.

Fadlabi
01-24-2011, 01:41 AM
+1
i've seen a lot of tutorials, and william's are the ones i prefer. He has a way of explaining things that make complex solutions look really simple.
Without his training, i would never have got deeper into lw.
+1

chco2
01-24-2011, 05:56 AM
+1