PDA

View Full Version : Problems when reopening a scene file :\

Dreamcube017
01-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Hi everyone.

I'm having some issues reopening a scene file I just did a bit ago.

I opened the file and it kept saying "error loading Object" I don't know what went wrong, but I went back and looked and the objects are all where they were suppose to be in the directory.

Also the camera has reset it self to the default camera. That is bad because I had it set up a certain way. It appears to still be doing all the animations, but I had it set to a certain lens and a different resolution.

How doI fix this and why could it be saying error on loading object?

EDIT2: OK I was able to fix the object.

But the camera is still in the wrong spot and I can't figure out how to get it back to where it's suppose to be without ruining the entire animation.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? You work on the scene, save the scene, reopen the scene just to find out that the camera is switched BACK to the default camera and it appears that it's in the default position of the scene, yet it keeps the animations like it never moved.

EDIT: It looks ike the camera's not even in the right position anymore, yet it kept the path... or it zoomed way out or something.

EDIT2: I fixed the object problem, but the camera's still not in the right spot. It's as if it reset back to the default camera with default settings in the default location, yet it moves like it's still on the pth. Has that ever happened to anyone before? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Another thing is that it switched to the Classic cam when I was originally using the Perspective cam.

This is SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING. I don't wanna have to sit and do the animation all over again.

Please help. Thanks.

nickdigital
01-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Do you have an older version of your file where you can import in just the camera?

Dreamcube017
01-21-2011, 11:45 AM
Actually I do.

Thanks for reminding me about this.