PDA

View Full Version : Demo 3Play for sale

PIZAZZ
01-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Yep. It's rare to see Demo 3Plays for sale, but it is time. Time to make someone a great deal on a fantastic piece of gear. I like to rotate our demo stock every year. Time for this little guy to find a good home.

Everything is 100%, ready for a new home making great replays. Warranty still applies. You just get to save thousands.

I prefer not to post the price here but feel free to email me if you are interested. sales at pizazzme dot com

PIZAZZ
01-24-2011, 10:05 AM
Yep. It's rare to see Demo 3Plays for sale, but it is time. Time to make someone a great deal on a fantastic piece of gear. I like to rotate our demo stock every year. Time for this little guy to find a good home.

Everything is 100%, ready for a new home making great replays. Warranty still applies. You just get to save thousands.

I prefer not to post the price here but feel free to email me if you are interested. sales at pizazzme dot com

Been asked about and should of posted this before:

The 3PLAY demo comes with the following in its kit:
1 demo 3Play unit
1 CP10 3Play controller
1 NewTek Keyboard
1 NewTek mouse
1 Power Cord
1 24" LCD monitor
1 Pelican roadcase with custom CNC cut foam specifically for 3Play and accessories.

As you can see, this is a complete kit ready to perform.

If you don't need the roadcase, then I will substitute a rackmount adapter kit to mount the 3Play in a truck or equipment rack.