PDA

View Full Version : Need Live Sets

darts107
01-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Are there web sites to download live sets for the TCXD300? I 'm looking for news sets but there doesn't seem to be a lot of independent content unless you want to have someone create if for you.

Also, is there anywhere I can see pictures of all the live sets in the TCXD300? I can only find pictures of a few of them to show my client and I don't have access to a unit right now.

Blue Screen Sam
01-12-2011, 02:56 PM
There are a few places that have virtual sets that are compatible with the TriCaster XD300 and XD850. We have used most of them. Our clients like Virtualsets.com's sets the most, but they tend to be quite a bit more expensive than the "click here to download" sites.

IMO, you get what you pay for. If you want something that is less expensive and looks like CG, just do a Google search. You'll find plenty of that. If you want something that looks great, you'll have to weed through quite a few fake-looking designs.

joseburgos
01-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Or you could get one custom made for you :)

darts107
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks for your help. I agree, a lot of the download sets are not great. I don't think the client has the time to make a custom set. If anyone has pics of all the sets included in the XD300 I would be grateful.

Tim H.
01-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Yes, it is correct that our virtual set designs are compatible with the TCXD300.

Though you won't be able to download one of our designs in the next few minutes, it typically doesn't take a huge amount of time to re-brand an existing set for your use.

Feel free to call or e-mail if you would like more information.

Sincerely,
Tim Hedegaard
Virtualsets.com, Inc.
NewTek Authorized Reseller

Customized LiveSets for XD300 and XD850
www.virtualsets.com

Eric Pratt
01-31-2011, 08:32 AM
You can find pricing and examples of our custom virtual set options here: http://www.virtualset.com/custom-virtual-set.htm
We also have some free XD compatible virtual sets here: http://www.virtualset.com/free-virtual-set.aspx. To get them, you fill out the form, get the email, click the link, and towards the bottom of that page are links to download them (not the pulldown menus for downloading watermarked versions of our standard sets).
Cheers