PDA

View Full Version : The Basics of LiveSet creation with Lightwave for Tricaster Studio - Help please

betacam
01-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi All,

Sorry in advance for the long post.

I知 sure this has been covered, but I致e been searching the forums for 30 minutes and I知 even more confused now. Maybe I知 just making this more complicated than it is and hopefully the communtiy can help me.

I知 just looking for a simple list of the plug-ins and programs I need to create my own LiveSet in lightwave for a Tricaster Studio.

Here are the details:

- I知 an experienced lightwave user with a set already created for this purpose. This set was created before having the plug-ins or anything installed, hopefully this wasn稚 a bad thing.

- We have Lightwave 9.6 on a Windows XP machine running 32 bit and a mac.

- We have a Tricaster studio that we池e running 16x9

- In the forums there are a few names to programs plug-ins for this purpose
LiveSet Generator
LiveSet Constructor
Under Lightwave Downloads I see LightWave LiveSet Generator 
added 07-21-2008
Under Tricaster Downloads I see NewTek LiveSet Constructor 
added 01-27-2009

My Questions: (and maybe I知 answering one question myself, but I was hoping the community could confirm)

Do I install the Liveset Generator in Lightwave and then use LiveSet constructor to piece it all together?

Is there a very basic overview or manual for the LiveSet plug-in/program that I could follow?

Are there a few excellent resources people could recommend on creating your own live set?

I really appreciate any help or assistance anyone can offer. I知 looking forward to getting this thing started!

Thanks Everyone!

:help:

Zane Condren
01-07-2011, 01:18 PM
You need to install LiveSet Generator. LiveSet constructor is a basic tool that just complies a foreground and background image.

betacam
01-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks Zane... So, if we use LiveSet Generator in Lightwave there is no need for LiveSet Constructor (unless we want to create a LiveSet without Lightwave.) Am I understanding that correctly?

Zane Condren
01-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Yes that is correct, if you are using LightWave and the LiveSet Generator there is no need for the constructor.

blueeogus
02-23-2011, 09:37 PM
What you need to make to liveset??
I want to make.
You need to give the order

I'm sorry. Is translated via Google translator ...