PDA

View Full Version : More kitties, Ginger and Timmy

shrox
01-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I got Ginger almost a year ago, and I found Timmy in the street just before Christmas! Timmy is about two months old at most.

COBRASoft
01-03-2011, 12:26 PM
I just love cats, but they would love my birds too... as a meal :D.

Nice cats you have there Shrox!

Nicolas Jordan
01-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Nice looking cats. Do you still have your dog?

danielkaiser
01-03-2011, 04:22 PM
What is a Cat?

1. Cats do what they want.
2. They rarely listen to you.
3. They're totally unpredictable.
4. They whine when they are not happy.
5. When you want to play, they want to be alone.
6. When you want to be alone, they want to play.
7. They expect you to cater to their every whim.
8. They're moody.
9. They leave hair everywhere.
10. They drive you nuts and cost an arm and a leg.

Conclusion: Cats are tiny women in little fur coats.

cresshead
01-03-2011, 04:24 PM
awesome puss cats!

borkus
01-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Too funny, DK. You just described what us cat-lovers love most about our cats!!! I'm not into the whole dog thing, despite my girlfriend having a puggle... I do love him, but he's not a cat... Just never liked the whole complete obedience thing. And to Shrox, congrats on the good find with Timmy. I'm sure he's glad to have a very nice home. I'm not sure which is my favorite. Timmy has a nice pattern, but Ginger seems to be more photogenic!!!

shrox
01-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Timmy matches my border collie Sydney. Ginger has perfect camouflage for the desert here!

My cats have always come when I called for them, unless they are in the same room, them they ignore you.

zapper1998
01-06-2011, 01:56 PM
I want one...... :)

They are so cute

safetyman
01-07-2011, 06:25 AM
Cats vs Dogs (a diatribe by Safetyman)

Cats are seemingly always clean and smell good -- Dogs have to be bathed frequently.
Cats can take care of themselves, just supply food & water -- Dogs need constant attention and can't be trusted by themselves.
Cats are particular about what they eat -- Dogs eat their own poop.
Cats could care less if you fell down the stairs into a heap -- Dogs bark for help even if you're ok.
Cats spend much of their day grooming themselves and sleeping -- Dogs drink out of the toilet, then lick your face while you're napping.
Cats have a litter box -- Dogs have the whole neighborhood to do their business in.

I'm not biased; I have a little dog and a big fat cat, and I love them both. :)

Thanks for posting the pictures.