PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year from sweden

nightrider
12-31-2010, 12:26 AM
Happy New Year to all people that has help me out and to all other that work with lgw.

moremetall
12-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Desamma! :thumbsup: nytt år nya utmaningar !

nightrider
12-31-2010, 05:38 AM
My first wisky for the day :)

vncnt
12-31-2010, 08:40 AM
Has someone messed with your computer clock or are you in Australia?

prometheus
12-31-2010, 09:36 AM
skål tamefan, or cheers god damit as we say.

Happy new year mate, but Itīs aprox 6 hours and 40 minutes left of the old year ..from this post counting.

Life in sweden goes on as usual, just the crazy bomb in stockholm wich initiated sweden in to the world of fanatic terrorism to our country, luckily
no one except the suicide bomber got hurt.

It was a little chock for us for a while, my collegue just passed by that place a couple of minutes before the explosion, Now the chock is over and it seems to have gotten back to normal state right now.

It wasnīt really surprising thou, this is what we could expect after sending troups to afghanistan, and after a certain artist was doing his silly drawings of muhammed, you shouldnīt tease a crazy dog really, so we as a country really actually has part of those consequences.

and the snow and the chill is almost the same as last year -7 to -20 degree celsius most days, lotīs of snow and I actually like it, inspite of the delays on the train traffics..Itīs so funny
how everyone getīs surprised over the snow and the delays, Itīs like o my god we have snow in sweden.

The most problematic is the snowfreezing of the train gears, I wonder how they do it over at canada? do they have a solution for it or what?

Happy new year anyway, Im looking forward to the new year, our company is moving to a better new facility and my economy is getting better day by day.

Im going off to my brother, my sister and her man and my niece, and four cats and one dog , Iīm gonna eat some stuff and looking at some fireworks, with the new lightwave 10, I might try some of that fireworks too in vpr:)

Michael

nightrider
12-31-2010, 10:10 AM
I have install vers 10 now and thats lok nice and I try to build some fireworks now with lgw 10 I have some video tutoriales about this and Iīm learning :)

prometheus
12-31-2010, 11:26 AM
I have install vers 10 now and thats lok nice and I try to build some fireworks now with lgw 10 I have some video tutoriales about this and Iīm learning :)

Aurora (tim dunn) had some free fireworks tutorials on cgvfx a while ago, donīt know where they are at right now thou.

do a search for it or search spinquad or these forums for fireworks., if you need it that is.

Michael

cresshead
12-31-2010, 12:21 PM
:and so a new orbit around the sun is about to begin...good luck earth on your next lap: