PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Wittywop
12-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey all,

So it has been almost a year that I have been on the forum. I have not been nearly as active on here as I would have liked to be, but I have enjoyed participating in the speed modeling challenges and seeing all the amazing work you guys produce.

I have created a lil Christmas project I wanted to share with you all. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, or a Happy holiday time.

(if you guys have any comments or suggestions on what I could improve on it would be appreciated :) )

Thanks

virtualcomposer
12-19-2010, 05:00 AM
Hey all,

So it has been almost a year that I have been on the forum. I have not been nearly as active on here as I would have liked to be, but I have enjoyed participating in the speed modeling challenges and seeing all the amazing work you guys produce.

I have created a lil Christmas project I wanted to share with you all. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, or a Happy holiday time.

(if you guys have any comments or suggestions on what I could improve on it would be appreciated :) )

Thanks

I'm not sure how detailed you would like the sled but the chrome looks almost gradient-like instead of reflective chrome. Also, in the reflection of the sled itself, I would add a winter HDMI or hi rez picture to add to the realism of the sled actually being outside in the snow.