PDA

View Full Version : Schematic View Saved With Object Option...

wacom
09-25-2003, 12:22 PM
I like to use Schematic view to help in the aid of finding the right bones/nulls when animating a an object, but this can be a pain when I try to combine objects from diffrents scenes. Every time I import a object from a scene It gives me the default Schematic and not the one I made to go with the object. Now I know that the Schematic view shows ALL of the items in a scene, but it would be nice if two things could be done. The first is being able to view schematics on an object by object basis- the second is to be able to save schematics to just an object or selected objects and not a whole scene.

The schematic information is saved with the file somewhere...so is this too much to ask?

Maybe the schematic view could be a little more dynamic in that it could show the objects you've selected in Layout (and their children/parents) as an option. So if I click on a bone for Object A only object A apears in my schematic view?

The "Schematic View" tools don't really address this problem.....

Thank You...

Robi
09-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Hi Wacom,

you can use "Load from scene plus" from d-storm.
With this you can load objects from scenes incl the schematic view.
Download here d-storm (http://www.dstorm.co.jp/dslib/index-e.html). Its in the Layout section.

Good luck