PDA

View Full Version : The new spinquad site look!

prometheus
12-05-2010, 08:34 AM
They seem to have revamped the site now, even thou not quite finished yet.

Iīm not liking the look thou, the color scheme is hurting my eyes, especially the type of hue saturation they have choosen for the orange..nothing wrong with the background, Itīs just to much intense to look at the text, also the sticky threads in white and orange? huuh..thatīs really hurting the eyes.

otherwise keep working on it guys, get the colorīs in there, tone it down and work on articles and forum threads and it will reboot to a great site again.

Unfortunatly, the amount of virus in the past times ( wich now seems corrected ) and now to little activity has killed it off for me sometime, Im checking in from time to time thou.

Michael

Sensei
12-05-2010, 09:21 AM
I think they killed website by making so many different categories where people can write. How many people responding will click just to check whether some new treads appeared? And result is lack of activity.. The less categories, the more chance somebody will answer question!

KScott
12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
The new site is quite Nice.

only thing i miss of old, is thumbs on images, i remember images not the tag line.
Kevin

Dexter2999
12-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I think its great. Huge improvement (in some ways) over the old one.
If nothing else the tutorials section has more than one tutorial on it.
The movie review section is updated.

I did notice that the forum is the only section with an ad banner though.

OnlineRender
12-05-2010, 11:11 AM
I like it , agree with the orange comment ,can be distracting ,but the site feels warm and slick .
even has nice wibiya feedlinker ,congrats tim and others .

like so :) http://3djunkies.enjin.com/forum

OnlineRender
12-05-2010, 12:46 PM
guys just so you know , it dosnt display in chrome "gives you spinquad ,newsite comming "
FF its cool .you also need to bump up the footer margins 5px ,your feedbar overlaps some of the text " on my browser "and you need move the spinquad banner up or nav bar down a little, it cuts the bottom of SQlogo off .

erikals
12-05-2010, 10:15 PM
virus, the new look, little activity, and not receiving the video i payed for kinda made me delete the shortcut for it...

OnlineRender
12-06-2010, 03:14 AM
virus, the new look, little activity, and not receiving the video i payed for kinda made me delete the shortcut for it...

give me a few months and you will have a new place to post and bookmark:) , working on something cool , just going to take time , there is always 3djunkies.com to post on for now, there is no activity ,no design and well I dont sell anything . :rock: