PDA

View Full Version : How will Lightwave 10 ship?

Paul_Boland
12-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi Folks.

Not sure if anyone can answer this for me but does anyone know how Lightwave 10 will ship? I'm considering jumping on the special offer as I am using the educational version of Lightwave 8 and the upgrade gives me the full version for that bargain price!! I'm a fan of manuals, I like to have a book I can hold and read and write notes in so I'd be going to Lightwave 9 via the printed manual option. How will I receive Lightwave 10? Will I get a disc, manual and box or will it be download?

Also, I know Lightwave 10 is said to be out before the end of this year which is cutting my time to jump on the special offer very sharp, does anyone know when it's set for release so I know how long I have before the special offer expires?

nickdigital
12-02-2010, 07:03 PM
My guess is you'll have your choice of how you want to receive it and the printed manual option will cost a little more to cover printing cost and shipping.

As for when it'll be released I would say soon. If you plan on getting in to take advantage of the deal I would suggest jumping in before it's too late.

tvtom
12-02-2010, 07:12 PM
If you order with manuals you will get Lightwave 9.6 with the OLD manuals (like LW9 old). I was totally confused by this because I was wanting LW10 printed manuals. After I got my copy, I called and was told they would ship me the new manuals when they are printed... so all is well. I hope they are doing this for everyone that ordered 9.6 with manuals.

Paul_Boland
12-02-2010, 07:55 PM
That's great. Thanks!! I'll have to do some creative financial work tomorrow and hopefully I can swing this. Thanks again!!