PDA

View Full Version : Tricaster Pro Operator/Trainer needed in the Bahamas (Nassau)

cyrusquaranta
11-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Can you operate the Tricaster Pro and would love to visit the Bahamas for a week?

If so, contact me ASAP.

GVG, Inc. is seeking a young professional with enough experience on the Tricaster Pro to train our small media staff (2) on how to setup & operate the Tricaster Pro in our own television studio. We are a non-for profit business, so we would hope that you could lend us your expertise in compensation for a free round-trip flight to Nassau, Bahamas, a 5-Star hotel room, free food, and a small monetary gift on our behalf. We would hope that you enjoy the experience enough to maintain an ongoing working relationship with us as we are expanding into the 2011 year and are keeping our eyes peeled for a new salaried staff member in this field.

To apply, please e-mail Cyrus Quaranta immediately as this opportunity won't last very long. I look forward to reading your applications and hopefully working with you!

Applicants should list work experience, any references, education, and any specific requests we would need to accommodate.

Contact Me:
[email protected]

Scoots
12-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Still looking?

cyrusquaranta
01-06-2011, 11:39 AM
I have interviewed a host of Tricaster Operators and I haven't found the right one yet. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at my office at 242.327.6024 as soon as you can. I'm actually working past the deadline, so I needed someone days ago. Contact me immediately.
-Cyrus
http://www.newtek.com/forums/images/smilies/brians/help.gif

ted
01-06-2011, 09:26 PM
I have interviewed a host of Tricaster Operators and I haven't found the right one yet.

With all due respect, you'll increase the potential of finding a good candidate if you add some financial compensation.
Free air fare, food and hotel, to work for free isn't much of an incentive. :hey:

PIZAZZ
01-07-2011, 09:37 AM
With all due respect, you'll increase the potential of finding a good candidate if you add some financial compensation.
Free air fare, food and hotel, to work for free isn't much of an incentive. :hey:

Agreed. We bill $1000 per 8 hour day for our training program. Depending on the model and complexity required, this can be done in one day or several.

joseburgos
01-07-2011, 08:35 PM
I'll add I charge $750 for 5 hours of "tailored to your production" training.

ted
01-07-2011, 11:50 PM
You guys are right in line with what we charge. Well worth the money to get some people using the TriCaster to it's fullest right out of the gate.

My wife told me to take the gig if they add 5 additional days lodging and air fare for her too! :D