PDA

View Full Version : Need some beta testers

Lamont
11-21-2010, 10:35 PM
Looking for testers for my next game, and I swear it will have no toasters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUucGlomPIU). But really, I need 4 people for iOS beta testing. Beta is starting early on this one because of issues that may come up later.

Email me with the subject "Beta Tester for Burn" and include your real name, forum name, iThing version and iOS version. No need for the ID's yet.

email - [email protected]

Philbert
11-22-2010, 03:33 PM
I'd love to if it would work with the original iPhone. It's old but still works for most apps. I gave up on apple and went to Android when I got my last phone (a Droid X).

Lamont
11-22-2010, 07:13 PM
Should work on the original iPhone. Just make sure you have your OS up to date.

Philbert
11-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah they don't allow the current OS on the original iPhone. iJobs doesn't like us enough.

Lamont
11-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Yeah they don't allow the current OS on the original iPhone. iJobs doesn't like us enough.Nah, that's called a feature: That device you have is 9 months old. Time to release a new one, toss it in the trash.

Silkrooster
11-26-2010, 11:00 PM
Yeah they don't allow the current OS on the original iPhone. iJobs doesn't like us enough.

Thats a good way to get you to buy a new one, when you don't really need it. Though the HD video sounds cools. I have a feeling apple will be either suiting ATT or adding other carriers. But that another topic so, see ya...