PDA

View Full Version : LW10 question

Mat
11-14-2010, 06:31 PM
I haven't been on here for a while, partly because I was bullied by some one who would send me abusive mesages on my work and when I checked on the post is said something totaly different, to what was in my email.
This really was upsetting.

I know it wasn't just critersism, it was much worse.. I wouldn't know who it was now.

My question is, and I am sure many people have asked the same thing, does anyone know when LW10 will be shiped.

Dexter2999
11-14-2010, 07:14 PM
It is supposed to be a Q4 release.

so sometime in the next 46 days....

presumably you can rule out Saturdays and Sundays...so you can rule out 12 of those days.

But realistically, they could move the release date to Q1 or Q2 if they aren't comfortable with the release. Plus there are holidays coming up which cut into the productive worktime of the dev. team.

Mat
11-14-2010, 07:50 PM
ahh..

Thanks very much for the reply.

hmmmm, sad face....

I am very exited about LW10, and I am going to get a copy as
soon as it comes out, but I am not willing to pay for something with
a question mark next to the release date.

OnlineRender
11-15-2010, 12:31 AM
I haven't been on here for a while, partly because I was bullied by some one who would send me abusive mesages on my work and when I checked on the post is said something totaly different, to what was in my email.
This really was upsetting.

I know it wasn't just critersism, it was much worse.. I wouldn't know who it was now.

My question is, and I am sure many people have asked the same thing, does anyone know when LW10 will be shiped.

Dude I'm upset to hear that , you shouldn't feel threatened by anybody on this BOARD FULL STOP.. , you may not know whom it is , but I am sure NT forum staff will have a good indication ..

"LW 10 will be soon :) "