PDA

View Full Version : Export my scene

nightrider
11-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi!
I have build my scene finnish now and how shuld I do for export my scene with the animation I cant se how I shuld do this
thx for all the help

nickdigital
11-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Where are you trying to export it?

You could use mdds to export out the deformations.

Do you mean rendering it to disk? There are several options in the Render Globals panel. I would suggest rendering to an image sequence and then compile that sequence into a movie file.

nightrider
11-02-2010, 12:28 PM
I would suggest rendering to an image sequence and then compile that sequence into a movie file.

PLZ
Can you expline how I shuld do this

nickdigital
11-02-2010, 12:38 PM
In the Render Globals window there's an Output tab.

There's a box called "Save RGB". Clicking on that will open up a window so you can pick a folder to render your frames to.

Under the Type pulldown there are several options for the type of image to render.

When you've finished pathing to where you want to save your images hit F10. Make sure your render range is correct under the Render Globals>General tab.

When your frames are done you can compile the sequence of images into a movie file. Programes like AfterEffects, Premiere and QTPro are just a few that will do this basic task. You could probably fine a free or open source program to do the same thing.

nightrider
11-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Thx for your answer I try now and rendout my animation file to AVI but when I try to play that the animation are going to fast so you cant se nothing almost

nickdigital
11-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Does your animation play that fast when you make a preview in Layout?

The avi should just be a render of your animation...it shouldn't play it faster or smoother than what you made.

nightrider
11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Lok here to my exportet animation secvens from my crap table with die I have do all this and try now whit the animation

nickdigital
11-02-2010, 01:54 PM
This movie is 8 frames per second...is that supposed to be right?

nightrider
11-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Sorry no I lok for solution now about this