PDA

View Full Version : any body uses Matrox RT2000

naushad
09-23-2003, 04:47 AM
Hi every one....
I have a workstation of Matrox RT2000... i am using this card with windows98 but i want to use it with windows2000 but i don't have the driver of windows2000 ...
I want to say that if any body has the Matrox RT2000 driver for windows 2000 .. so please give me ... i need it...
I shll be thankful ...

thank you

naushad khan

simonbrewer
09-23-2003, 06:47 AM
I'm sure if you go to the Matrox website you'll be able to easily find a win2k driver.

naushad
09-23-2003, 10:34 AM
hello simon,
how are you? i hope you will be fine... Simon you are right i can get driver from the matrox web site...
Actually simon i bought matrox rt2000 from some one .. who has died .. that's why i can't access as member ... so i am facing some difficulties due to driver of windows 2000 , i have the driver of windows 98 . but i want to switch my workstation in windows2000.
thank you simon .. thank you for you kind reply...
i hope you will talk to me also next time ...
thanks alot

naushad

sbrandt
09-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Matrox MUST allow transference of registration or ownership from one person the next... especially if someone has passed away. I CAN'T even imagine that they wouldn't help you if you contacted them. All they could care about is that it's not being used by, or registerd to more than one person at a time.

I'd just Email them and ask for assistance if I were you.

http://www.matrox.com/video/support/rt2000/contact.cfm

OBroschart
09-30-2003, 08:53 AM
You just need to register and you'll get member access. Call them if you have any problems.

Also, just to let you know, my RT2k has worked so much better ever since I updated the OS to Win2k. I also purchased the ProPack which resolves a few more bugs, and adds extra features.

The machine is rock stable now, and is a joy to use.

Be careful before you decide to spend too much money on your upgrade though. Matrox announced that they would not be updating the RT series drivers for PremierePro, hoping to upsell you to the RTX series.