www.hithet.com
MSN:[email protected]

freedik
09-23-2003, 12:16 AM
Burned library... Interesting concept :D

Anyway, good looking textures.

cg-freak
09-23-2003, 06:41 AM
Well, someone didn't like the stories told in those books...

Great scene, nice texturing and lighting, maybe add some dying volumetric smoke/fog in the room.

Grtzzzz...

Freak

fxnut
09-23-2003, 07:03 AM
Really cool stuff. Just looked on your website at the other renderings of this scene. All the textures work so well together, and the object placement is really natural - gives a totally convincing impression of chaos. The lighting just helps to tie it all together. I love it... awesome :D

fxnut
09-23-2003, 07:05 AM
Just posting again, cause I forgot to give this thread a rating. A big 5 stars :)

softdistortion
09-23-2003, 07:41 AM
Reminds me of SilentHill3 only much better quality! You doing video game cut scenes?? Nice work!

hrgiger
09-23-2003, 09:52 AM
That's beautiful. My kind of work.

I'd love to hear how you did the floor textures, as in if you painted them yourself or if acquired them elsewhere.

hithet
09-23-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by cg-freak
Well, someone didn't like the stories told in those books...

Great scene, nice texturing and lighting, maybe add some dying volumetric smoke/fog in the room.

Grtzzzz...

Freak

hey! cg-freak

i havent use "volumetric smoke/fog "in the room,just texture!

hithet
09-23-2003, 07:57 PM
hello!
these are scene just for game scene.

who could tell me ,how many people are use LW in usa or uk,do u love it?
how do u think new MODO ?

---------------------
[email protected]
www.hithet.com
MSN:[email protected]

Elmar Moelzer
09-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Hey Hithet!
It reminds me of a scene from Resident Evil (biohazard).
I like it a lot.
Great work!
CU
Elmar

cg-freak
09-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by hithet
hey! cg-freak

i havent use "volumetric smoke/fog "in the room,just texture!

Hey Hothead;) I wasn't refering to smoke in your scene, but was suggesting some:D
You know those little wispers of smoke that is often seen after a fire (think I saw this in movies..)

Grtzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hithet
09-24-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by cg-freak
Hey Hothead;) I wasn't refering to smoke in your scene, but was suggesting some:D
You know those little wispers of smoke that is often seen after a fire (think I saw this in movies..)

Grtzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah,dear friend , i think it is good idea,if i make movie,i will do!

richpr
09-24-2003, 12:53 AM
Great work...!

veljko
09-24-2003, 03:45 AM
hi,

i like the scene and the textures and the atmosphere- great pic,

btw whats up with all thoes "!!!" in your posts, one gets an impression that your shouting all the time?:)
anyways, cool pic, hope to see more, but with a proper subject and less shouting:)

fxnut
09-24-2003, 03:53 AM
Maybe some comedian at Microsoft decided to map the Chinese keyboard's "." to "!" ;) :D

glassefx
09-24-2003, 08:23 AM
I love the textures and the overall composition and camera position... Now that I've just written that I thought, "maybe dude wants it to look more imposing or more scary?"

You could do the ole' camera looking upward to make the viewer feel intimidated?

Just an idea.

Either way it is a great piece of work! 5 stars!

BTW. - People with better English skills should understand this guy is like WAY FOREIGN to the ENGLISH we TRY to use.

I think it's so cool pep's from all over the world relay here!

fxnut
09-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by glassefx
BTW. - People with better English skills should understand this guy is like WAY FOREIGN to the ENGLISH we TRY to use.
Oops, wasn't having a pop at hithet, sorry if I gave that impression - just having a joke at MS expense.

glassefx
09-24-2003, 12:23 PM
Well I feel bad now FX thinks I was refering to him... I Was NOT FX... You actually have input when I post sometimes which makes you cool on my list. I was NOT really implying ANYONE "really" but now that its on topic.

Some need a "scrip" for some good Benzodiazapines in here!

" R E L A X "

Sounds silly and all but I would bet that if the people in life that love doing 3d AND are WAY-UPTIGHT would REALLY learn to LOVE themselves (hince: everyone else) that their 3D would improve.

Love --> Understanding --> Creativity --> Expression

I gotta go, Its 4:20 and I am late for a meeting!

fxnut
09-24-2003, 12:42 PM
Hehe! I wasn't sure if you were referring to me Glassefx but I thought I would clarify what I meant anyway. No offense was taken :D

BTW, you might want to take your message of relaxation and let those guys on the "PC vs Mac" and "USA vs The World" threads into your methodology ;)