PDA

View Full Version : make skelegons missing

lreyes
10-21-2010, 06:20 PM
I was going to modeler 9.6 and wanted to make a skelegon but I could not find it in modeler. Under setup there is only Rotate Skelegons, Skelegon tree, selection , and more. I want to put skelegons on a disk, I have not been into modeler for about two weeks, may I missing something?

nickdigital
10-21-2010, 06:35 PM
It must might not be in your Menu layout.

Go to Edit Menu Layout and you should find it under the Create section. Just re-add it to your Menu and you should be fine.

lreyes
10-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks, I found it and put it in the right place, but I wonder how it got lost in the first place, unless there was a glitch?

lreyes
10-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Oh, while I am here, how does one put a small icon by my name on the left like some guys do?

nickdigital
10-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Oh, while I am here, how does one put a small icon by my name on the left like some guys do?

Go to User CP, it's near the top of the page under Customer Care. In there you'll find a Edit Avatar link on the left side.

nickdigital
10-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Thanks, I found it and put it in the right place, but I wonder how it got lost in the first place, unless there was a glitch?

I think if LW doesn't scan plug-ins properly it'll lose the menu button. I've had numerous times where I've made my menus the way I want and then update my plug-ins without remembering I had some 3rd party ones. Then my menus get screwed up.