View Full Version : Dont buy from Kurvstudio

nightrider
10-21-2010, 02:20 AM
I purcase this from Kurvstudio
Poser to LightWave Kit - PLK
and transfer the manny direct.
Then U send them my nummber of the info from my lgw 9.6 so Kurvstudio
shuld get me the license key for this.
I have sent them around 12 email now and I get responds to twice email that they say whe comming back to you ASAP wit this.
And that whas the first week now they dont answer
I dont now how I shuld do now this plg to lgw cost me $124.95
swedish = 900 kr and this are not acceptet Im not shore how I shuld proceed this now so dont buy from kurvstudio

Andyjaggy
10-21-2010, 09:01 AM
There are many reasons not to buy from them.

RebelHill
10-21-2010, 09:48 AM
It appears that the product is no longer available for sale from them... So I should suspect that whoever made it originally has taken it away, meaning kurv probably wont be able to supply you with the necessaries any more.

Best I can recommend is if you bought on card or through paypal is to try and initiate a chargeback and get your funds back.

A sorry situation indeed, best o luck.

nightrider
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
OHHHHHH DAMIT I have get this answer from the after the seconday about PLK

We will get you the information tomorrow :) Sorry for the delays.

Thanks,

Wes Beckwith
KURV studios
Ph: (888) 821-3331 x1
and they havent told me this and that product whas there

SBowie
10-21-2010, 10:19 AM
While I sympathize with anyone on either side of an issue involving a product or service, as I wrote earlier regarding a similar matter, "this is not the place to for a protracted discussion of business matters of this sort. The reasons should be obvious, not least that this is neither a courtroom (wherein there would be a presumption of innocence followed by at least some semblance of a mechanism for both prosecution and a defense), nor the 'court of public opinion'."

NewTek is not in a position to adjudicate or arbitrate such matters, and the forum' purpose is not to provide a venue for airing grievances with another party. Let me refer (again) to the NewTek Forums Moderation Policy (http://www.newtek.com/forums/showpost.php?p=500391&postcount=1):

As a courtesy we allow third party vendors with NewTek related training and other products to post announcements here. If you have any problematical issues as a consumer or would-be consumer of those products, follow up directly with the vendor on their support venue or by private channels. Treat third party announcement posts as respected guests here.