PDA

View Full Version : Really enjoyed watching William Shatner & Dick Van Dyke on the Newtek Video

virtualcomposer
10-10-2010, 02:08 AM
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed watching both William Shatner and Dick Van Dyke on the Newtek site a couple weeks ago. My wife enjoyed it to even though she doesn't know much about 3d. It's amazing to see someone like Dick to be in his 80s but look so alive and excited about working with LW. It just shows the power of having a passion for something and never say you're to old to do anything. Keep your mind active. What I've seen about Core is simply amazing. Once I get a few more extra projects, I'm buying Core!!. William Shatner and Dick Van Dyke convinced me. LOL

virtualcomposer
10-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed watching both William Shatner and Dick Van Dyke on the Newtek site a couple weeks ago. My wife enjoyed it to even though she doesn't know much about 3d. It's amazing to see someone like Dick to be in his 80s but look so alive and excited about working with LW. It just shows the power of having a passion for something and never say you're to old to do anything. Keep your mind active. What I've seen about Core is simply amazing. Once I get a few more extra projects, I'm buying Core!!. William Shatner and Dick Van Dyke convinced me. LOL

I think it would be cool to see some of Dick Van Dyke's 3D work.

wrench
10-10-2010, 04:23 PM
You almost certainly have done if you've watched his show Diagnosis Murder.

B

sandman300
10-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Dick Van Dyke at Siggraph 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1J9kfDCAmU

I remember his animation being in the content of one of the VTs (I think it must have been v4)

virtualcomposer
10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
You almost certainly have done if you've watched his show Diagnosis Murder.

B

Wow, he did that?

virtualcomposer
10-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Dick Van Dyke at Siggraph 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1J9kfDCAmU

I remember his animation being in the content of one of the VTs (I think it must have been v4)

Hey thanks for the link. I'll check it out. :D