PDA

View Full Version : Nobel Prize future candidate?

Titus
09-25-2010, 12:13 PM
No, not me! these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPwGZ4y428

cresshead
09-25-2010, 02:15 PM
if this thing works for humans then it's a game changer...

gerry_g
09-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Er.......I think the guy doing the talk was living proof that that it does work on humans, if you actually listened to him that is

Titus
09-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Er.......I think the guy doing the talk was living proof that that it does work on humans, if you actually listened to him that is

Yes but long story short :) he is not a physician (he's a bussinesman), and the talk wasn't in front of other physicians. So we need to take this information with a grain of salt.

gerry_g
09-26-2010, 09:06 AM
True, but he was submitting a shed load of dater to the regulatory authorities with view to gaining a license to practice commercially what he had been researching, which is a tad further than most snake oil salesmen tend to go so I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt

Elmar Moelzer
09-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Wow! Just wow!
This does indeed look really promising. If they manage to get FDA approval then they are very believable, indeed.

cresshead
09-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes but long story short :) he is not a physician (he's a bussinesman), and the talk wasn't in front of other physicians. So we need to take this information with a grain of salt.

indeed :thumbsup:

we all know how a marketing speech can differ from reality with the steve jobs type reality distortion field in full swing...:)

i hope he's right on the button, I really do, would be awesome step forward.

Elmar Moelzer
09-26-2010, 12:28 PM
we all know how a marketing speech can differ from reality with the steve jobs type reality distortion field in full swing...
True, things will get really clear during the FDA- approval process. There you have to do tons of case studies while being monitored by FDA officials. Pretty tough process, especially if you are a small player. The bigger ones tend to buy themselves FDA officials as "consultants" that helps with speeding up the process. If you dont have those kinds of finances though, you have to be prepared to wait, often more than a year.

BigHache
09-26-2010, 01:29 PM
the steve jobs type reality distortion field

Awesome. :thumbsup:

The presentation looked really promising. It would be amazing to see them have the same results in the field as in testing, or even better.