PDA

View Full Version : DDRs in Vitural Sets

stevedross
09-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Can you assign DDR #1 to input #1 and DDR #2 to input #2? Not only do we want to change the virtual set between different cameras, but we want the "monitor video" from the 2nd virtual set to change as well.

Also, (I'm a newbie) but if not, then why are the DDRs in the "input" dropdown menu?

Thanks
Steve

joseburgos
09-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Yes you can do this. What model TriCaster?

TakeOneDigital
09-25-2010, 01:15 AM
How would you do this? I'm on a TC Studio and would love to "autotake" the next liveset and have the FX row trigger the next DDR source, too. But I'm changing live set "sources" by clicking on the actual set/angle that I want and changing the FX channel by clicking on that input (DDR1 or DDR2). How would you trigger both at the same time?

joseburgos
09-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry I should have been more clear. In the TCXD line, this is possible. In the TC line it is not but I wonder if I could trick it and reverse the FX and Input so as the FX gets the key and the camera on the green screen subject stays and then you assign the DDR as the input on one and DDR2 as the other.....
My only fear is that LiveSet will not allow me to LiveMatte the FX. I am really busy these days but I'll see if I can make a test LiveSet on Monday with the Input being the "B" and the FX getting the LiveMatte.

Take care,