PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed...

TomEnokR
09-18-2010, 04:55 PM
So... I've been very annoyed with this whole Newtek Core upgrade thing. I held off upgrading to CORE for several months, because of lack of clarity as to what Upgrading at this point meant. When you would go into the store to upgrade, it would show you the 9.6 upgrade, but mention nothing about core.

So I call and leave a message with Newtek sales for clarification. No return call. So I email Newtek sales for clarification. No return call.

So now that there is a special price until September 30, I came to upgrade again. Now, in the store, it shows that v9.6 also includes the Core upgrade. So I upgraded.

And all I got for my $500 was a link to download wallpaper and a suggestion to email the CORE forum to get my downloads....

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! I Just spent $500 to get wallpaper and a SUGGESTION to email and ask to get on the CORE forums to download my releases??

I mean, I did just pay $500. And I HAVE been a LOYAL paying customer since version 5.0. So don't you think I should get a little more ATTENTION?

I did email Newtek asking for access with no response. Don't I deserve better for the money I've spent with you guys over the years? Seriously. There should be a MUCH better thought out process than saying, "Thanks for your money, now go ask someone else to get your download." ???

Seriously!

-TomEnokR

JonW
09-18-2010, 07:08 PM
I recently bought the upgrade to LW10 & Core. I sent a long email to Newtek about my thoughts on this process. The more people who provide constructive criticism the better, so we hopefully don’t have to go through this next time.

TheDeacon
09-20-2010, 05:04 PM
As a convenience to our our NEW HardCORE members- we have THIS (http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112155) thread in place.. that has the information they need, with links to more aid if need be.

NewTek operates from Monday to Friday during normal business hours.

We appreciate your patience and support.