PDA

View Full Version : New interview at NewTek Europe

BeeVee
09-19-2003, 08:22 AM
Heeeeello dawgies,

We've just posted an interview with a great Greek artist by the name of Gregory Glezakos - you may have seen him on here as T.Rex. He created that fantastic Airbus flying through clouds animation and recently he's completed work on a new ident for Village Roadshow films.

He also gives away some bits for readers including scenes for faking background radiosity very well and much faster, presets for Ozone 2 and the scenes he used with OGO_Taiki to allow the plane to fly through the clouds.

Read the interview here: http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/community/lightwave/glezakos/1.html

adrian
09-22-2003, 10:49 AM
Very cool and informative. I also enjoyed your interview with the guy(s) who did some LW effects for an episode of The Bill (the fire through the corridor scene) - and I love the fact that these people give something away that we can learn from.

Keep up the good work Newtek-Europe!

Adrian.

BeeVee
09-23-2003, 01:42 AM
Thanks very much! I have to give the credit for coming up with the idea of giving away freebies to a young German artist - Christian Waadt. It was he that came up with the notion.

B