PDA

View Full Version : HardCORE deal ends too quickly!

stevenpalomino
09-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey all,

I can't help but wonder why they didn't extend the LW 10 offer longer for those of us who can't get $500 in a couple months. Seems kinda unfair.. I mean.. I know the hardCORE membership has been available for a while but what about us who just got LW? It'd at least be nice to have the offer until January I think

hrgiger
09-06-2010, 08:50 AM
If you have a special situation, I would write Newtek and ask them if they would work with you on it. Otherwise, Newtek has given plenty of time and notice to get in on hardcore and secure your next 5 upgrades for the same price. As far as I know, the rigging DVD by Lino that is included with Lightwave 10 offer only lasts until September 30th, but I think hardcore is still going to be available until Lightwave 10 ships later this year (if it's not late again).

stevenpalomino
09-06-2010, 09:00 AM
The only thing I'm afraid of is that it'll come out this month or something. I purchased LW and transfered a license so it seems like there's not too much time to upgrade for me! Ill let them know though!! Thanks!

erikals
09-06-2010, 09:41 AM
you still have plenty of time i think, like hrgiger says, contact NT, see what they say...

hrgiger
09-06-2010, 12:12 PM
The only thing I'm afraid of is that it'll come out this month or something. I purchased LW and transfered a license so it seems like there's not too much time to upgrade for me! Ill let them know though!! Thanks!

You shouldn't worry too much about that. There's like 0% chance it will be out this month or next. I see it coming out December 31st at 11:59pm.

stevecullum
09-06-2010, 12:18 PM
I see it coming out December 31st at 11:59pm.

It's good to see optimism in the forums ;)

Titus
09-06-2010, 02:34 PM
The only thing I'm afraid of is that it'll come out this month or something.

You're new here, right?

Kuzey
09-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Assuming....the demo will be available at the same time LW10 is released. It makes perfect sense to extend the 5 upgrade/Hardcore period for say 1 to 3 months...so people can test LW10 before they buy.

Kuzey

hrgiger
09-06-2010, 04:12 PM

That wasn't a statement regarding the state of CORE at all good or bad. Just saying that if Newtek says they're going to release something by a certain day, it will be the end of that day for sure.

cgisoul
09-07-2010, 05:01 AM
I would certainly write them an email, nothing to lose there. However, NT might end up in a situation where users will complain and say: "Why him and not me" or "He got it and I didn't, what the...?"

Dilema...

monovich
09-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Is there an ETA on the v10 release? I wonder how long I have to upgrade (more or less)

Shnoze Shmon
09-07-2010, 04:14 PM
You shouldn't worry too much about that. There's like 0% chance it will be out this month or next. I see it coming out December 31st at 11:59pm.

Considering the past... that IS optimistic. :devil:

You're new here, right?

ROFLOL! A good way to end a long day for sure!