PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Kurv customer support?

EmperorPete
09-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I bought a few Kurv videos on August 1, back when they started the sale to raise money to help Larry out. Tthere was a corrupted RAR file for one of them and I was unable to get one of the videos in it, so I emailed Kurv customer support. I've sent numerous emails to their CS email and never had a reply. I even put tracking on them; I got notifications that they have been received, but nothing to say that they have been read.

I have, however, had an email (from the email address I had been writing to repeatedly, which is rather annoying) asking if I was happy with my order and asking me to reply if I'd had any problems. So I did.
So far 2 email replies to that email have also gone unanswered. As with the others, tracking let me know that they were received but not read.

I know Wes has been ill, so I've been reluctant to bring it up until now, but the email from Kurv CS asking if I was happy with my order (not to mention the continuing emails advertising sales) indicate that business is still functioning. I have to admit it is starting to lower the chances of me buying any more videos from them.

Does anyone have any experience in getting replies from Kurv at all? I have no idea what to do next, and in the meantime I am left with an incomplete set of tutorial videos.

zarti
09-01-2010, 05:25 PM
did you tried to re-download the damaged file ( ? ) ... maybe internet connection had a hiccup with it .

EmperorPete
09-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I tried 3 times; that was the maximum number of times I could DL it. All 3 had exactly the same problem.

RebelHill
09-01-2010, 05:52 PM
the mails ur getting are probs automated... last I heard wes still sint that well, you should direct kurv enquiries to aurora, or others... you can reach them via the spinquad forum, theres a thread or 2 there that detail the different folks you can contact in wes' absence.

kurv
09-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Hey guys sorry for it taking some time to get back to you... being away for almost three weeks being ill, I have a lot of emails to get to.

Here is the file you need however, hope this helps.

www.kurvstudios.com/files-out/Character_Rigging_Pt5.rar (http://www.kurvstudios.com/files-out/Character_Rigging_Pt5.rar)

If you have any trouble at all, please feel free to call me or email me again, I am almost caught up with emails.

Thanks for your patience!!

kurv
09-02-2010, 12:29 PM
the mails ur getting are probs automated... last I heard wes still sint that well, you should direct kurv enquiries to aurora, or others... you can reach them via the spinquad forum, theres a thread or 2 there that detail the different folks you can contact in wes' absence.

Thank you sir for providing that info, much appreciated :) Hope your doing well :)

EmperorPete
09-18-2010, 04:29 AM
Thanks for your help, Wes; the file you attached works perfectly! :)

kurv
09-20-2010, 11:47 AM
You are very welcome sir!

TalleyJC
09-20-2010, 12:03 PM
I bought a few Kurv videos on August 1, back when they started the sale to raise money to help Larry out. Tthere was a corrupted RAR file for one of them and I was unable to get one of the videos in it, so I emailed Kurv customer support. I've sent numerous emails to their CS email and never had a reply. I even put tracking on them; I got notifications that they have been received, but nothing to say that they have been read.

I have, however, had an email (from the email address I had been writing to repeatedly, which is rather annoying) asking if I was happy with my order and asking me to reply if I'd had any problems. So I did.
So far 2 email replies to that email have also gone unanswered. As with the others, tracking let me know that they were received but not read.

I know Wes has been ill, so I've been reluctant to bring it up until now, but the email from Kurv CS asking if I was happy with my order (not to mention the continuing emails advertising sales) indicate that business is still functioning. I have to admit it is starting to lower the chances of me buying any more videos from them.

Does anyone have any experience in getting replies from Kurv at all? I have no idea what to do next, and in the meantime I am left with an incomplete set of tutorial videos.

Be Careful Pete.... this post looks to be a personal matter, and quite possibly considered a personal attack. Many posts have been deleted recently.

Silkrooster
09-20-2010, 10:54 PM
Looks to me this matter is solved.