PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Scientology Cult Trashes Stanley Kubrick & His Family

DonJMyers
09-01-2010, 02:39 AM
I usually don't mention my Hollywood Scientology protesting here but this really really made me angry.

Remember Vivian Kubrick? You don't? You've seen her before. She was the little girl on the videophone in 2001: A Space Odyssey who wanted daddy to bring her a bushbaby. That's of my favorite movies and not just because I'm an LA movie FX animator. Now her mother has just admitted that Vivian was "infected" with Scientology during the filming of Eyes Wide Shut. But not by Tom Cruise. By his entourage of "handlers." Vivian had scored music for her father previously and Stanley asked her to score his new film. She said no. NO??? SK asks you to score his movie and you say no??

She left for California and he never saw her again. Soon he died and she showed up at the funeral with a "handler" and talked about how her back pain was caused by something thousands of years ago. They never saw her again. NOBODY has seen her even in LA since 2007. Her mother has given up hope and has just this week told the world about what happened.

STANLEY KUBRICK'S SCIENTOLOGIST DAUGHTER VIVIAN (http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-08-26/stanley-kubricks-scientologist-daughter-vivian/?cid=sexybeast:mainpromo2)

This is the highest level disruption of a Showbiz family the cult has yet pulled off. If you HATE the pain Scientology continues to cause the Kubrick there is one thing you can do.

DON'T WORK FOR GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS EVEN THOUGH THEY BADLY NEED ANIMATORS/EDITORS/PRODUCTION STAFF!

Located near Palm Springs, CA they are the Scientology production front group. They have had so many people escape and defect that they are short of production staff at their huge facility. Recently the editor of the basketball docu Hoop Dreams told me they contacted him but they were too cheap so he didn't go out. They are sending out tentacles people!

At first it may look like a great place to work. And they have a fabulous intro video here:

OFFICIAL SCIENTOLOGY VIDEO (http://www.scientology.org/david-miscavige/golden-era-productions.html)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS?
1. Scientology scares lawyers. If you don't get paid you can't sue them and they know it. They specialize in getting mechanics liens against them
2. The buildings lie on a fault line
3. The buildings lie in a flood plane
4. High risk of landslide
5. High risk of liquefaction during earthquake
6. Nearby sewage ponds have been contaminated by fecal coliform bacteria
7. Working with Scientologists is often weird. You will always be watched/handled
8. You are being paid to spread an evil message that helped destroy the Kubrick family
9. Often the work is overdone/tacky/obvious. I mean, look at this logo!

OVERDONE SCIENTOLOGY OT FREEWINDS LOGO (http://www.angrygaypope.com/images/ot_summit_2010_poster.jpg)

You can learn more about Golden Era Productions at my Scientology protest website: SCIENTOLOGY GOLD BASE WORLD HQ (http://www.angrygaypope.com/gold/index.htm)

Lightwolf
09-01-2010, 04:07 AM
But I guess, like with most other organized religions...
That is, if you see them as a religion. I'm quite happy that this country does not see them as such (which resulted in massive protests especially from the US on alleged infringement of religious freedom).

Cheers,
Mike

-EsHrA-
09-01-2010, 04:24 AM
hello religion!!..

Lightwolf
09-01-2010, 04:24 AM
But in my opinion the beliefs of Scientologists are no more far fetched than those of most recognized religions. It's all the same crap to me.
The "beliefs" aren't the problem, the behaviour is.

Cheers,
Mike

Lightwolf
09-01-2010, 05:01 AM
The same can be said about other organized religions and sub factions of those religions.

Belief itself is pretty harmless. But the behaviour it gives rise to is quite problematic.
It's not the behaviour it gives to rise, but the behaviour it massively endorses from the beginning. There's a reason as to why Scientology is considered as being unconstitutional here (which major religions aren't).

Cheers,
Mike

DBMiller
09-01-2010, 06:09 AM
An interesting take on L.Ron comes from a science book I read a few years ago called "Strange Angel". It is only a small part of the story but very telling.
He got in with Aliester Crowley and got some of his ideas from his cult. L.Ron also took off with Parson's wife and a bunch of his money. A real religious leader! Oops!:devil:
The author writes that Crowley was a bit envious that his cult didn't take off like Hubbard's.

Jim_C
09-01-2010, 08:24 AM
I wish I had so much free time on my hands I could spend it building and maintaining Scientology protest websites...

:rolleyes:

walfridson
09-01-2010, 08:31 AM
tags: "angry gay pope"..
what 0_o

Twisted_Pixel
09-01-2010, 08:39 AM
tags: "angry gay pope"..
what 0_o

Check the url of the website...