PDA

View Full Version : Selling my Toaster Hardware \Software

Tony R
08-30-2010, 12:24 PM
I have a complete system running T4.6 currently. Used for two VT projects and one SE (installed seperately) project. The computer is a Supermicro Server MB and case with Dual Xeon 3.4 Ghz CPUs, Sony DVD RW drive, 4 GB Ram, 80 GB System Drive, 80 GB content drive and three Seagate Cheetah SCSI drives that are driven by the onboard Adaptec u320 controller. If you want the complete specs, let me know and I will get them to you.

If you do not need the computer, which is already configured and working great, I am willing to sell the VT Hardware\software by itself. I have a VT2 Card (which was replaced in 2007), daughter card, SX-8, all cables that came with the system and the VT 4 manual. I also have the VT5 software and manual, which has never been registered or used.

Please shoot me offers before I go the ebay route. I have no use for live switching (and never did) so this system is way overkill for me. I am not in need of money so please do not insult me with lowball offers. I paid a ton for this stuff but I am realistic to know that I wont get close to that. I just want a fair price. I would prefer to sell it all (at least all of the VT hardware\software together) over parting it out. I could just sell the Server for a business that wants a Raid 5 setup for their data.

Thanks

Tony R
09-01-2010, 07:05 AM
I decided to go the ebay route after all. If interested, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300462206318