PDA

View Full Version : The free Zbrush upgrades just keep coming!

TripD
08-11-2010, 06:49 PM
As the title states, I haven't paid for a zbrush upgrade ever! I bought it at Siggraph a few years back. How are these guys paying for R and D??

Nevermind...... don't want to jinx it! :devil:

hrgiger
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
New sales. That's what happens when you make an innovative product that most people want.

jaf
08-11-2010, 07:23 PM
I do wish they'd fix that MoronBridge. It's really not the "Clever". Pun intended.

This time my download got cut off at 179 of the 243mb. So I went back to my email for 4.0 and clicked on the download button, which had a message next to it that said "this download link is good until August 24, 2010." So I get an error message saying the link expired and need to contact Cleverbridge support! :cursin:

hrgiger
08-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm waiting for email activation because Cleverbridge is not recognizing my email address which has not changed since I purchased zbrush a couple years ago.

Intuition
08-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I haven't even recieved my email yet and I bought it back in zbrush 1.x days.

Thankfully I am not impatient. ;)

jaf
08-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I believe I read they are issuing the emails at random this time. Maybe you're lucky though, not to get one yet, since there seems to be a lot of trouble over serial numbers, email addresses, and activation.

akademus
08-12-2010, 03:21 AM
Got mine,

bloody awesome, I'm playing with new features all day long. Very nice update...

Now, if only new LW was out with GoZ, that would make my year for sure

Btw.
Going through documentation I've found this:

GoZís communication system is open for 3rd party developers to integrate GoZ into
their own applications, with the help of our SDK. If you wish to support GoZ, please contact
us at [email protected]

So Newtek, please...