PDA

View Full Version : Default poly color

gpdesigner
08-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Hello gang,
this is a basic question . . but . .
how does one change the default color of the polygons when they are created?
thanks in advance
gp

xchrisx
08-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Either open your surface editor and change the Default surface to the color you want, or assign a surface to the first polygon you create and make sure that the Make Default check box is checked. That should do it, but you will have to do this for each separate object you create.

nickdigital
08-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Do you mean of the surface of the polygon selection color? You can change the polygon selection color in your display options. Hit the "d" key.

As for changing the color of the default surface I'm not sure you can do that. You can just make a new surface and as you model that new surface will be used.

Danner
08-06-2010, 02:44 PM
I dunno if you can change it permanently.. modeler retains the last color used when you make a new surface, but if you close modeler and re open it, it resets to gray.

prometheus
08-09-2010, 01:46 AM
Im not sure, but maybe this would work, clear/move everything in the workspace presets, and create a surface of your own and name it default, not sure
if modeler would pick up this and use it as default surface.

Anyway I canīt see any options to change it in the color options at the hub or display or general settings.

Michael