PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 10 how to download

vibe
08-06-2010, 09:30 AM
I just bought the lightwave 10 (hardcore) upgrade online. I got a mail with a License Key and a ordernumber. I tried to register lightwave hardcore from my account on the register page with my license key as my membership number but it didn't work. It just said "the order for this membership number can not be found". I might just be stupid but can anyone here help me ?
Sorry for asking this here but i tried to mail NT (five different addresses but no reply) and I called their support and they said they couldn't answer until next week.

Thanks

Nicolas Jordan
08-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Sounds like your putting the number in the right place. I had to wait a day or so before the number would take. It might take some time for your order to be processed in the system or something. If you emailed customer service and explained the issue well then you should get an email back within 24 hours or so.

nickdigital
08-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Well 10 isn't actually out yet. Did you call last week? They were dealing with Siggraph so they're probably still catching up on things.

gerry_g
08-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Think U R jumping the gun, you will most likely be sent a download link in due corse, and U can't register it till then, or you will suddenly find U have been granted access to the beta forum at the foot of the site and be able to download it from there, most likely you're account isn't finalized yet.

vibe
08-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. Well I guess I'm to eager. I have to wait. I ordered it just a couple of days ago.

Nicolas Jordan
08-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. Well I guess I'm to eager. I have to wait. I ordered it just a couple of days ago.

If you ordered a couple days ago I don't see why you shouldn't have access by now unless they have a huge backlog of orders to process.