PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Days movie

spikey
09-17-2003, 02:36 AM
You've all seen the trailer that's been linked at Flay for a long time now, right? Good, now go and look for the whole movie somewhere, as it kicks some serious arse visually. Beautiful and fresh blend of 2D, 3D and miniatures, even if the story is a bit too straightforward and the plot lacks here and there :)

I'm serious, check it out. I think I fell in love.

http://www.wonderfuldays.co.kr/english/

-I

hrgiger
09-17-2003, 08:09 AM
Wow, I don't even like anime that much and I really liked the look of this movie. It is really great work. Was it done in Lightwave?

Aquaman
09-17-2003, 08:16 AM
I love this style of animation, very cool. Is the English version of the dvd out yet? If so where can I find it?

Red_Oddity
09-17-2003, 09:25 AM
DLing it right now from BitTorrent...i know, i know, it's illegal, but it's the only way to watch animations and movies that haven't been raped for the American audience (no offence ment..) or ditched by european publishers because it's not a Disney and thus 'crap'...

darn slow download btw...

Signal to Noise
09-17-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Red_Oddity

darn slow download btw...

Heh! A video pirate complaining.:rolleyes:

Red_Oddity
09-18-2003, 05:50 AM
Hey...it's free....

i'm supposed to say that as videopirate right?:D

SpeedMetal
09-21-2003, 09:27 PM
my friend says the storyline is not good as the graphics

takkun
09-21-2003, 10:18 PM
Sorry to change the subject but have you guys seen Metropolis? Just rented it recently and I fell in love with it. The design is very retro but works great and it has some absolutely great 3d sequences in the film done with Lightwave 5.6! They even thank Newtek in the credits.

Red_Oddity
09-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Metropolis was okay, just watched Wonderful Days...and all i can say is...where's my creditcard...i wanna order it..NOW...