PDA

View Full Version : Calling All 3PLAY Users

07-26-2010, 10:02 AM
To the 3PLAY Community:

I'm interested to know who is using 3PLAY and how. If you would like to share about your 3PLAY experience, please respond to this thread or contact me directly with a message or e-mail. I have an idea of my own to share that might be of interest to you.

Thanks.

wa3pnt
07-28-2010, 06:17 PM
We use the 3Play to process 3 camera inputs for a 24'X15' LED Video Display. Instant replay is a major selling point for our video board.

We operate the 3Play in probably the harshest environment (Dust, Heat, Moisture) that it will ever see, and it's been great.

Announcers pick up very quick on it's capabilities, and we're constantly asked to "Show that Mark Out Rule infraction" or "Show how he Broke the Barrier". Single step framing handles this with ease.

George
JENSEN SCOREBOARD & SOUND

07-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks, George. Check your message box for my idea.

vanderwielen
07-30-2010, 07:31 AM
we use it 300 times a year in our primary company. we also use it for all live indianapolis indians baseball games. it just wish it was a 6 play not a 3 play.

07-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks for your response, vanderwielen. Check your message box for my idea.

matthias-web
09-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi!

We - the International Judo Federation - are using 3Play for our Referee Commission for having instant slow motion replays of critical situations. It is a great tool to help correcting wrong referee decisions on the mat and for collecting video material for refereeing seminars.

The second usage is to create on the fly highlights from our competitions and featuring slow motion replays for our live internet streaming (3Play connected to Tricaster).

Best regards,
Matthias

WestlakeTEC
02-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi,

We use 3Play to help broadcast High School Football in Central Texas. We use it to create halftime and final highlights that are shown during the broadcast and on the video board in the stadium. The 3Play and all the other equipment is operated by high school students under the direction of their peers. The operation of the 3Play was quickly grasped and it was used for a broadcast on Fox Sports Central a few days after it was purchased.

Thanks,
WestlakeTEC

www.whstec.com

adebats
03-11-2011, 10:06 AM
can we see the ideas Jason ?

03-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Unfortunately, my original vision for this project has been derailed for a time. However, it is still great to hear from our users and find out how they are using 3PLAY. It does not go unnoticed! I hope to be able to revisit this project soon.