PDA

View Full Version : Bad Recording

skato
07-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi there,

I have a Tricaster Studio and a Broadcast. Version 2.5 and the last qt patch installed in both.
We are in Buenos Aires, Argentina, so we work in PAL.
We recording several clips (durations 30 minutes to 90 minutes) in a show with the TCS and with surprise we saw that all where corrupt.
They record video/audio well but aat a point it records a frame and black, and no audio.
We did the same test in our TCB and the same thing happened.
What is wrong?

ted
07-23-2010, 10:54 PM
The fact that it happened on tow machines is really odd. I wish I had something to offer???
We've been using that patch on two machines here and haven't seen that before.
Best of luck.

bob anderson
08-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Are you recording on external drives? Perhaps there's some thermal recalibration happening. I agree with Ted that it's odd that it's happening on 2 machines. I would have suggested running a software restore, but I doubt that would help in this case.

Bob Anderson

skdvr
09-02-2010, 08:08 AM
It appears that I have a similar issue, I am going to post a new thread about mine though...

Hopefully we can get something figured out...

Phil

treshawks
09-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Is the common denominator with this issue Studio Profile recordings? Does it happen when set to regular profile to anyone?

skdvr
09-09-2010, 04:57 AM
I have only recorded 2 things with the regular profile. I just flat out do not like it. I think that the picture looks soft. So to answer your question. I don't know...:D

Phil