PDA

View Full Version : TriCaster Broadcast for sale

cezaryg
07-13-2010, 04:48 PM
In excellent condition and just over a year old, the devotedly pampered the TriCaster Broadcast version 2.5 is sadly but eagerly looking for a new home.

My beloved unit I am selling is equipped with 5GB DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) RAM, 500GB and 1TB internal hard drives, 512MB video card NewTek installed; the unit is complete as it was shipped last May from the NewTek so it comes with the factory original box in pristine shape and with all the manuals, peripherals and plenty of BNC to RCA, T, and other connectors extra.

In addition I am including free and complementary with the TC Broadcast the eight monitors multiplexer system with all the necessary connectors and cables allowing the real time ISO view on a separate LCD of all the TriCaster Broadcast six cameras ingest plus two additional, like the Preview and Program outputs.

The unit also comes with on-camera-hot-shoe installed the tally light system for three cameras.

In addition I may include, if you will be interested, an external pocket size 500GB SATA 3 hard drive with both the USB and eSATA cables for fast, theoretically, 3GB/s data throughput for your versatility and peace of mind. :)Other things I collected for this baby and eventually will let go is a six 7” LCDs plus two 10” LCDs built as the monitor wall for your director/producer comfy environment, which really is quite impressive by itself.

Also, if you are interested, since the TriCaster Broadcast is stored in the ATA approved (no extra luggage check-in fees at the airports) watertight Calumet hard case on wheels – I can provide this as well. This case holds the TriCaster Broadcast, LC-11, router and switch, keyboard, mouse and the mouse pad :hey: all cables and either 19” ViewSonic LCD or 23” HP LCD, or the 18 balanced input Xenyx 1832 FX audio mixer board. Trust me; everything is within the 64” linear airlines’ allowable limit.

Since it is not feasible to publish the price since it may vary depends what you may want, please give me a call 312-944-6944 or email me at [email protected]