PDA

View Full Version : Meshweaver Productions Website Re-Vamped

Fabio
07-12-2010, 09:51 PM
In order to celebrate the launch of our new re-designed website for 2010 we have put in place some of the craziest pricing for the Ultimate Nurnie Collections.

If you have not heard of The Ultimate Nurnie Collections 1 & 2 we urge you to check them out on the following link and evaluate for yourselves exactly how much time it could save you & what an asset they can be!

The Ultimate Nurnie Collections (http://www.meshweaver.com/products/Nurnie_Collection_2.htm)

Please feel free to check out the other sections of the site too! Plenty of Lightwave files for download!

All the best

Fabs'

prometheus
07-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Is there something wrong with the collection pages?

I thought they should be showcased on two pages..
the links leads to the same pages with those three images with
the spacecraft and interior.

Michael

Fabio
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Nope nothing wrong - they just use similar explanatory text - details about each different specific collection is further down on each page - I must get round to doing different graphics for collection 1 ;)

jameswillmott
07-13-2010, 04:48 PM
I've got both of these collections - outstanding! I can't wait to try these with the Quadpanels plugin. I highly recommend BOTH sets!

They should go quite nicely, I'm thinking about getting the nurnie collection for that very reason!

Greenlaw
07-13-2010, 05:24 PM
I got these nurnie collections several years ago and found them immensely useful. In fact, thinking about them has encouraged me to purchase James' Quad Panels plugin just now. :)

G.

jameswillmott
07-13-2010, 05:59 PM
I got these nurnie collections several years ago and found them immensely useful. In fact, thinking about them has encouraged me to purchase James' Quad Panels plugin just now. :)

Thank you!