PDA

View Full Version : Not Ok to weld button...

meshmaster
09-15-2003, 05:33 AM
When I weld points in modeller, I get an Information box that says "x point(s) weld" and it has an ok button. This is nice since it tells me how many points are being welded, in case I accidentally have too many selected... However you have to hit the ok button if you have too many selected and then hit undo - that's two buttons that have to be hit... it'd be nicer if in that information box was a "not ok" or "forget this weld" button, or something similar so that you don't have to hit two buttons if you screwed up and had the wrong points selected on accident (something that happens quite a bit in organic modelling techniques where points are behind other points making up a head, etc.)

Karmacop
09-15-2003, 06:34 AM
Change the interface to expert mode and then you don't need to click ok for the weld.

fxnut
09-15-2003, 06:51 AM
@ meshmaster
Was just interested to know how it's supposed to know if you've selected the wrong number of points to weld! :D Hmm, maybe we should have a 'read my mind and make the model for me' plugin - I'll look into it ;) (sorry for the sarcasm - just couldn't resist!)
That's a good tip from Karmacop though. Didn't realise you could do that.

Nemoid
09-15-2003, 08:41 AM
1) Lw shows how many selected items you have in left bottom of UI .
2) click shift A to visualize all items you selected, in any view, if you want.

done.