PDA

View Full Version : How to use plugin: AutomationZ ?

gntnyng
05-30-2010, 10:47 PM
hi, guys ,

Is there anyone know how to use the plugin AutomationZ? It's a Japanese writed rigging plugin, and i havn't find other language helps.
Could you give some advice to learn it? shame for my English, thanks for your help.

rapscallion
05-31-2010, 12:39 AM
Hello. I think you are referring to the AUTOMATON toolset. I've spent a good amount of time learning all the ins and outs of the plugins, and have found it to be a remarkable rigging and animation solution. There are things that this plug-in collection will allow you to do that no other Lightwave options can offer. If you want to learn more, contact me through PM and I'll do my best to help you. Good luck.

WCameron
05-31-2010, 01:37 AM
<cough cough> make a tutorial! <cough cough>

It looks amazing, the rig it creates is pretty good. beyond getting to that point Ihave no idea whats what. heh.

- Will.

rapscallion
06-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Sorry I've been away from the forum for awhile and didn't see the request for a tutorial...I will try to make one sometime in the coming weeks and post it to youtube for everyone who wants/needs it...might take me a little time to get to it, as I'm very busy with work at the moment...stay tuned, and I'll let you know when it is ready ;)

Netvudu
06-10-2010, 02:42 AM
I second the tutorial idea! Some of this japanese stuff is great but we donīt have much in the way of documentation...

walfridson
06-10-2010, 03:11 AM
started on some sort of tutorial many years ago but didn't get very far :D
http://walen.se/am/

daforum
06-11-2010, 06:10 AM
Does this toolset work on Mac LW 9.6?

In the link on Flay it lists it as Intel; and if it does work on Mac where is the download link
(babelFish doesn't translate the page for some unknown reason???)

daforum
06-11-2010, 06:16 AM
started on some sort of tutorial many years ago but didn't get very far :D
http://walen.se/am/

Your tutorial looks good so far, keep up the good work.