PDA

View Full Version : About TriCaster TCXD LiveSet SDK

wildlandalpha
05-17-2010, 01:40 AM
I download the software and install it into my PC.Here I got a question about the software:How can I creat these 7 exr format pictures?Can LW9.31 output these pictures?

SBowie
05-17-2010, 05:22 AM
Yes, certainly, it can. As the docs explain, you can use virtually any software capable of rendering to HDRI image formats.

wildlandalpha
05-26-2010, 12:04 AM
I have created a scene now,but I don't know how to creat these 7 pictures.Could you teach me how to creat these 7 pictures step by step?Thanks.

SBowie
05-26-2010, 07:44 AM
I have created a scene now,but I don't know how to creat these 7 pictures.Could you teach me how to creat these 7 pictures step by step?Thanks.I'm truly sorry not to be more helpful, but as the post announcing the TCXD300 LiveSet Developer Tools beta program states re: testers, "You should have some experience in the creation of LiveSets (please send us examples when you apply to be part of the program." This is an advanced tool, and not really meant for general purpose distribution. You'll have seen by the included docs that it requires a certain level of expertise. Familiarity with your graphics application of choice is a basic assumption.

As you know, the compiler can use output from any number of graphics creation programs. The docs in the package discuss output file requirements and the like, but do not address the specifics of any particular graphics applications. For help on LW use, for example, you might turn to the LW forums on this site. Or if you have a specific question related to settings, someone here might help.