PDA

View Full Version : Former Mob Boss

Algae998
05-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Hey all,

I wanted to take a break of posting tons of questions and share one of my latest personal projects. This was kind of inspired by my favorite game, L4D2 (and probably ample proof that I play wayyy too much :D).
The base was modeled in LW, sculpted, textured and decimated in Zbrush and then rendered back in LW with some post PS work. It was a lot of fun working on this and I learned a ton, especially with sss and post compositing.
One day Ill probably go back and add more blood and make it a bit more gruesome with blood splatters..but for now, onto other projects!

oliversimonnet
05-09-2010, 11:33 AM
nice
he looks very very fat lol
nice work

OnlineRender
05-09-2010, 12:45 PM
excellent nice work , i would work on the face fuzz a little bit more *stuble*

Algae998
05-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Thank you!
--

i would work on the face fuzz a little bit more *stuble*

I agree, Ill have to go back and redo that at some point. I was having hard time getting the FiberFilter to look good and ended up using FiberFX geometry instead.

adrian
05-12-2010, 05:09 AM
LOVE that bullet hole! I would definately add some blood and gore (not too much), and maybe add some wrinkles on his face to give his face some more points of interest.

Very good work though :-)

Shiny_Mike
05-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Algae998
05-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the comments! Ive got a list of things to change, tweak and enhance so once I get some free time Ill certainly take another stab at it. Thanks for taking a look at my work!