PDA

View Full Version : Newtek Stands Tall

Shawn Farrell
05-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Here's your chance! In my opinion NewTek is the most advanced media technology company in the world. NewTek holds the pole position in 3D Animation, Video Editing, Compositing & especially BROADCASTING.

Lightwave #1 3D Animation Undoubtedly

SpeedEDIT #1 Editing

AURA #1 Compositing

TriCaster #1 BroadCasting

I speak from personal experience on almost every electronic media creation platforms. Why else would Apple & Adobe resort to cheap lowlife unable hacks in ITunes & Flash Installers, they can NOT compete fairly and it's all big money, hot AIR & ignorant oblivious college media makers who tout their fat fancy products.

I challenge any other platform user to any type of media production and I will impact, interlock, bond & engage atleast 7 fold what they can produce in a set length of time.

It's not the hardware, it's not the software, it's not the UI (which I helped design : ))

It's the experience, slope, human potential, honesty, wisdom, expertise, agileness, location & most of all TRUE FRIENDS of NewTek that carry this honor.

We challenge you to take it, may the best platform win, again.:newtek::lwicon::tcicon::chicken::agree:http ://www.trustmedia.tv/VIRUS.jpg

SBowie
05-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Shawn, I have been a friend of NewTek for a long time, and find much to love about both the company, its products, and its community - but even I blanch at immodest boasts. (For example, I have probably been Aura's biggest fan historically, but as compositors go, it makes a great paint program.) ;)

Shawn Farrell
05-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Shawn, I have been a friend of NewTek for a long time, and find much to love about both the company, its products, and its community - but even I blanch at immodest boasts. (For example, I have probably been Aura's biggest fan historically, but as compositors go, it makes a great paint program.) ;)

While we as a community cannot advance the machine language core of AURA because of some little man in FRANCE, the open-ended open-source higly advanced PLUGIN ARCHITECTURE is about to BLOW UP when TRUST MEDIA, L.L.C. (Strategic Partner with NewTek since 1996) releases The
AURA GlowPacks plugin series. AURA is the GATEWAY, GlowPacks are the ENGINE for a new level of TRUE COMPOSITION FREEDOM!

LightWave object support for basic texture maps on .lwo, 3D positioning & rotation. (This was the fully functional prototype for the PHOTOSHOP:devil: Lightwave Plugin, it has more feautures due to native structure:))

FLASH object,layer & script tracking.

These plugins will be FREE to all REGISTERED owners of ANY NewTek:newtek::newtek:, Inc. Product Owner:vticon:.

Here is a sight done completely in AURA 2.5b with GlowPacks 001

http://www.quepasamultimedia.com/

CallMe for details, you must prove you are a registered NewTek Product Owner for me to share info on this product with you! oui oui!

651.497.0148:chicken::phone_cal

biliousfrog
05-09-2010, 12:10 PM
NewTek holds the pole position in 3D Animation, Video Editing, Compositing & especially BROADCASTING.

Lightwave #1 3D Animation Undoubtedly

SpeedEDIT #1 Editing

AURA #1 Compositing

TriCaster #1 BroadCasting

I can't speak for broadcasting but I can name several applications in every other catagory that are better than a NewTek product and I honesty don't think that anyone would disagree...especially regarding compositing and animation. Lightwave gets a bad rap for a lot of things but it's common knowledge that it's very far behind in the animation department and as for Aura being the best compositing app...you're obviously smoking far too much of that weed and need to get a grip on reality.:rolleyes:

OnlineRender
05-09-2010, 12:35 PM
.you're obviously smoking far too much of that weed and need to get a grip on reality.:rolleyes:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 Much .

UnCommonGrafx
05-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Has to be medical, I tell ya!!!
Cuz this is so patently wrong as to be embarrassing.

There is no way this can be discussed with any seriousness any more.

cresshead
05-09-2010, 05:03 PM
hi

....i think that say's it all!

Hieron
05-09-2010, 05:06 PM
haha.. very funny. That website tops the whole thing. It is just pure awesome.. amazing.

Lamont
05-09-2010, 06:54 PM
That website tops the whole thing. It is just pure awesome.. amazing.:rock::rock::dance::dance:

jasonwestmas
05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure what to make of this, lol. Is this meant to be sarcastic?

Silkrooster
05-09-2010, 10:09 PM
hi

....i think that say's it all!

:d

Silkrooster
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM

I take it there is a problem with the smilies again....

geothefaust
05-09-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure what to make of this, lol. Is this meant to be sarcastic?

No... If you can believe that.

Check out some of the other guy's posts. They are always off the wall, even mildly combative when it comes to job postings. It's odd really.

Regardless, it is funny. :jester:

geothefaust
05-09-2010, 10:47 PM
I take it there is a problem with the smilies again....

Yeah, I've noticed that when you do:

:D

Alone, with no text, it will make it look like:

OnlineRender
05-10-2010, 10:48 AM
^^ Roller another blunt , I was gonna clean my room , but then High " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-j-gtQArvc