PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy Tricaster Pro or Studio

ronsuchoplas
05-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Used if we could find a really good deal, sorry but I forgot to mention it in the header.
We are a small cable access channel in Dauphin Manitoba.
Anyone purchase a new system and selling off their old one or just want to sell off what they have.
Looking for a Tricaster to save us editing time and bring us into the current age of production. Thanks in advance. For faster replies please email me at ronsuchoplas (at) me.com

SBowie
05-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Just want to say hello to Northern Manitoba. I drove through Dauphin last month on my way south through Riding Mountain National Park .. coming back from a wedding in Roblin. Haven't been there in 25 years, nice trip down memory lane, beautiful ... :)

ronsuchoplas
05-08-2010, 07:08 PM
It is very scenic around here. Two little mountain ranges and lakes near makes Dauphin a nice place. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

SBowie
05-09-2010, 11:25 AM
I certainly did. Where I live these days, a two foot shrubseems enough to justify calling a subdivision "Pinecrest", and a drainage ditch will get you "Valleyview". It was so nice to drive through Grandview, which though quite small, lived up to its name and then some. :)

Claude_bou
05-21-2010, 01:41 PM
I've been trying to get in touch with a couple of times.
Could you post me your phone at:
[email protected]

Claude