PDA

View Full Version : One last gasp for v9....PLEEESSSEEE??

LaughingVulcan
04-30-2010, 09:28 AM
NewTek,
Is there ANY possibility of merging Morph Mixer's non-modal panel and Sliders? I'm just starting to get into character setup and animation, and it's frustrating dealing with Sliders...You activate it and it's on ALL 4 panels, and if you have a LOT of sliders, it DOES get in the way.

On the other hand, Morph mixer's setup seems ideal, but it's just limited to Endomorphs (unless I'm wrong.)
Can you guys just bring the two together so we can simplify things a bit for (MAYBE) v9.7?

Is there an existing way to put the functions from sliders into Morph Mixer, so we can get it on a seperate monitor and out of our way while animating?

Thanks for considering...and for a GREAT program!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be well, all.

Greg

nickdigital
04-30-2010, 09:36 AM
What you could do is make an endomorph that's not really used for a facial morph. Say just a point that morphs. You could then tie that endomorph graph to what you're trying to control via sliders through expressions.

LaughingVulcan
04-30-2010, 10:00 AM
I seem to remember a tutorial along those lines from a few years back, but couldn't find it now. I'm about to start on Expressions, so I hope it's fairly easy to do. I got RebelHill's tutes and I'm still going thru them...hopefully by the time I'm done, I'll be able to do it.

Greg