04-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Dear Friends:

My new website including my 3d gallery.

https://sites.google.com/site/rednova3d/

Love !!!

Rednova

VonBon
04-29-2010, 11:12 AM
your thumbnails for your gallery don't show up in my browser.

borkus
04-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Love the crepe recipe. Mine is a little different but close. Just a heads up, the family map makes me a little nervous. This semester we covered a lot on internet security and safe guarding against hackers. While we look at this from a more or less corporate view, it can be applied to individuals and you practically put a picture of your house on the web and said, "Here I am!!! Come get me if you can..." Just saying that you can go overboard being paranoid with info on the web (which is me after that class) but I just wanted to say I would skip that part if I were you. To learn how to combat hackers, we had to in essence become hackers and I could do all sorts of things with just that info on the map and looking at the source code of the site. I hope this helps. Someday I'll be on the task force fighting the people I'm talking about right now. It's sad that we have to be like this but this is the world as it is right now...

borkus
04-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Anyway. Snapped out of my "school" hat and wanted to congratulate you on your site. It's nice and simple. The way most sites should be. My favorites of the 3d gallery is the solar shot and the "head" thingy... Though on that transparent head-thingy I would bump up the subdivision level a tad to get rid of the faceting that is showing up near the temple area.

rednova
04-30-2010, 06:41 AM
@ borkus

I really appreciate your feedback. Yes, I made my site to be simple enough, I am happy you liked it. I just wanted a simple site to show off my 3d work.
Yes, the solar shot I liked it too !!! I have new pics, but it will be a while
before I post them.
Love !!!

Rednova