PDA

View Full Version : Endomorphs go screwey

pooby
09-11-2003, 02:56 AM
Has anyone encountered a problem with models when adding new endomorphs. Occasionally. this causes the model to become corrupt and, upon applying morph mixer, Lightwave crashes. Removing the offending Endomorph maps will fix the crashing problem, but obviously is no solution.
I have tried and failed to figure out what is the cause behind this as I can never seem to replicate the problem when I try.. It only seems to happen when there's a deadline and it's very important that it doesn't happen...:mad:
Please... someone must have had this happen and is cleverer than me and has sorted it..

prospector
09-11-2003, 08:04 AM
you've put your thumb on the answer.

It only seems to happen when there's a deadline and it's very important that it doesn't happen

It was secretly written into the code for this to happen. The keyboard monitors your heartrate and sweat glands, and the higher they are the program goes into different subroutines depending on the amount of each, and when ya get mad and start tapping on the same key time and time again, it goes into different lock routines, from running slow, as the transistors giggle (I've heard them) to a complete lock up if you really tap the keys hard.:D

I've never seen it happen here tho (the morph problem), and it's NOT repeatable even with the same morph?
Do you save the object first under a different name, or do you just hit F12 to send it to layout?