PDA

View Full Version : XD300 Problem with take

borjalopez
04-15-2010, 09:04 AM
When we have take between two cameras is a frame whith fields from camera a and camera b. NOT a real take between cameras 50% of the tries.

bob anderson
04-19-2010, 12:47 AM
What Cameras are you using?

I've seen this when using SDI inputs, and there being ground issues in the power. I was just doing the Academy of Country Music Awards and has a TriCaster that worked perfectly in the edit bay start totally freaking out once I was on the truck power. The audio guy finally mentioned he had a huge hum problem until he lifted the ground, and once I did the same on the TriCaster, monitors etc... everything settled down.

Bob Anderson

borjalopez
04-20-2010, 12:41 AM
is te same if you use two cameras, or one ddr and one network, or one camera and one ddr....

Whe you has a realisation with take in the record (internal with mpg or externa with a betacam...) the take are bad whe have a bad frame until sorce a and the sorce b.

SBowie
04-20-2010, 05:47 AM
Assuming you are running the latest update of the software, I'd suggest you talk to tech support. Be sure to provide details - video format, standard, connection type. Another thought it to record a short clip that illustrates the problem, and put it somewhere for download and testing.

borjalopez
04-20-2010, 06:03 AM
i have tested four machines. The problem is the same.....

SBowie
04-20-2010, 06:07 AM
Good. The fact that it can be repeated consistently makes it much more likely it can be located and fixed. Now, about contacting Tech Support ...

(Also, consider submitting a detailed bug report to the "TriCaster Support" project here: https://secure.newtek.com/fogbugz/default.asp?pg=pgPublicEdit

borjalopez
04-20-2010, 08:41 AM
i have done