PDA

View Full Version : What I do...

Serling
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
By day, I'm a wannabe 3D artist trying to learn as much as I can about LightWave. But for those who may not know who I am or what I really do for a living, I offer this:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/wolverine-lake-home-goes-up-in-flames

(I'm the guy who shot the video of the house in flames.)

The fire happened less than a block from my house and while I don't know the people who live there, they are in my thoughts and prayers.

biliousfrog
04-14-2010, 01:42 PM
In the UK we have developed a fantastic building product called bricks, it is much more flame resistent than wood.

BigHache
04-14-2010, 08:39 PM
In the UK we have developed a fantastic building product called bricks, it is much more flame resistent than wood.

Okay that got a chuckle from me.

Cool, another editor that dabbles in 3D.

OnlineRender
04-15-2010, 01:37 AM

*chuckle* don't you just love the dry UK humour !

Titus
04-15-2010, 11:33 AM

He he, very montypythonesque.

Hopper
04-15-2010, 05:28 PM
By day, I'm a wannabe 3D artist trying to learn as much as I can about LightWave. But for those who may not know who I am or what I really do for a living, I offer this:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/wolverine-lake-home-goes-up-in-flames
You're an arsonist? Then you come back to film it? Holy crap, that takes some balls man. I guess if you're good at it... everyone has to do something. :D

Tobian
04-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Haha, that said, watching the footage, most of the fire was shooting out of the roof, as the walls were fine. My house is made of bricks, my floors and roof are not :p

Cool catch, hope your poor neighbour is ok! :D

BigHache
04-15-2010, 09:28 PM
*chuckle* don't you just love the dry UK humour !

As a matter of fact, quite so! :D