PDA

View Full Version : Waiting

ILonion32.dll
04-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Just look..

One of my first works in 2007. Test sss (G2) and "sasquatch" plugin with different lighting.
It has been more than 100 test renders.
Final Render 1 GHz processor - 6 hours.

Model, render - LightWave 3d 7.5;
fur - sasquatch;
photoshop - only color balance.

2007 year.

P.S. Many thanks to Dan Ablan for his books!

Iain
04-08-2010, 02:59 AM
Looks great-very painterly.

The render is first class without going over the top ie I like the fact that you've avoided the usual heavy SSS and overly watery eyes you see so often.

I think the peach fuzz is wrong though. No real need for it in my view.

3DGFXStudios
04-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Wow amazing! Have you tried rendering it in the newest version of lightwave to compare the differences?

ILonion32.dll
04-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Thank you. I think that this image is complete and don't need more researches :-)

Nicolas Jordan
04-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Looks really nice! I especially like the subtle coloring of the skin and the lighting. :thumbsup:

Mrjack
04-08-2010, 07:25 AM
exelent job, u have done what many peoples with all the new tools in lightwave can not do.
absolutly gorgeous great work.
for me no matter what soft and what technique is used, the result is the important.
pleas post in CGsociety im absolutly sure u'l win an award. it's been realy realy long i havent seen an exelent job as ur's in lightwave comunity.
pleas just rework the eyes lil deeper, they need some sss. and im sure u can fool peoples,and they think she's a real persone

Larry_g1s
04-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Nice work.

UnCommonGrafx
04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Really nice render and texturing of the model.
And I have to say, I love the peach fuzz! Adds that ummph of realism that is often left out of a 3d render. People pay big bucks to have that airbrushed out. lol
Nicely done!

alesxander
04-08-2010, 12:36 PM
itīs an amazing work. congratulations

good luck

alesxander,
http://alesxander.com

BeeVee
04-08-2010, 01:52 PM
MrJack, it's already on CGSociety, that's where I contacted Gennady to ask him to put it here... ;)

Dobro pozhalovat' Gennady!

B

Shiny_Mike
04-08-2010, 11:04 PM
perfecto! :bowdown:

ILonion32.dll
04-09-2010, 12:44 AM
BeeVee, mne ochen priyatno, spasibo! :)

Mrjack, thank you!

Thank you very much to all!

Elmar Moelzer
04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
WOW, just wow!
I wished I was that good!
Love the peach fuzz too that someone else mentioned. Brilliant!
She has a very natural look to her. The mood is also great.
My only critizism would be the lips. I think they should be either more rough, or more shiny. Dry lips tend to be rougher, wet lips shinier.
Otherwise there are absolutely no complaints. Front page material!

Cageman
04-11-2010, 03:15 PM
This looks really good. There is alot of intensity in her eyes and she looks very alive.

:thumbsup:

sampei
04-12-2010, 03:16 AM
wow she is stunning, really.
I love her delicate expression, the skin and the details in the fabric. Stunning piece.
If I had to pick on something it would be the eyebrows, they look a little flat. No, forget it, splendid work. ;)

jay3d
04-12-2010, 06:11 AM
exelent job, u have done what many peoples with all the new tools in lightwave can not do.
absolutly gorgeous great work.
for me no matter what soft and what technique is used, the result is the important.
pleas post in CGsociety im absolutly sure u'l win an award. it's been realy realy long i havent seen an exelent job as ur's in lightwave comunity.
pleas just rework the eyes lil deeper, they need some sss. and im sure u can fool peoples,and they think she's a real persone

Can we please get away from harsh comments? thank u!

excellent job!

PS: CGToilet is not a god, OK?

Mrjack
04-12-2010, 01:17 PM

excellent job!

can we get real artists here pleas.
put ur jealousy away, i think u have to put some positive comments about the artist job instead to criticise the encouragements.
if u have a good job post it or chut ur mouth up.

jay3d
04-12-2010, 01:35 PM
can we get real artists here pleas.
put ur jealousy away, i think u have to put some positive comments about the artist job instead to criticise the encouragements.
if u have a good job post it or chut ur mouth up.

Sure u have to put positive comments without attacking and claiming that LW community "with all the new tools in lightwave can not do"

and u "havent seen an exelent job" done by an artist from the LW community

and i'm not jealous, but defending the LW community and all this history of great 3D work done by them.

and not u who decide "real artists here"

and mind u i will not shut up, and next time watch ur language

thank u!

Iain
04-12-2010, 02:30 PM
I hate to say it but you two are having a CGToilet-style debate right now.

I'm sure the language barrier has convinced both of you that the other is behaving in a way they are actually not.

Mrjack
04-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Mmmmmmm. CGToilet-style debate...
it's my first time :)
im sorry if i offended you. and yes the language is a big barrier for me.

maxwaver
04-13-2010, 07:52 AM

excellent job!

Hi there, first of all i have to give my congratulations to the this work, very well done, lighting is beautiful, shading is very good also and well balanced between some overssen waxy sss style and a harch oren nayar ! the little hair added lots of realisme, i would just add her eyes more color and deepness because the eyes are the most attarctive point.

I dont think mr jack said something that offten he just said that its been a long time that we havent see a masterfull beautiful character done in lightwave and its true. we usually see some good stuff but its rare when its near to perfect like this one !

when hee said many people its not mean all and its true too, this render is by far better than lots done ( not all )with nodes shaders and latest fprime or f9 version ! its prove again that tools are not everything.

iam not a big fan of cg society even i have a gallery there, but let's admit the fact that its regroup there the beautest works.

Again congratulations because the girl looks really russian !

m0184you
04-13-2010, 09:50 AM
I could talk about certain issues but this is LW - Gallery - Finished.

Outstanding work!!! :D
Keep up! :thumbsup:

erikals
04-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Love the look :]

keep it like that, the red line is complete.

ILonion32.dll
04-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Thank you to all!

Infinite
04-19-2010, 04:00 AM
A superb image, she is gorgeous.:thumbsup:

Wickster
04-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. If you don't mind can you post a wireframe? I'd like to see her edge loops cause the face is something that I really have trouble modeling. Thanks.

Titus
04-21-2010, 03:51 PM
She's beautiful, really good work.

Titus
04-21-2010, 03:57 PM
P.S. Many thanks to Dan Ablan for his books!

You're so humble.

jasonwestmas
04-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I like peaches and anything that looks like them.

drako
04-22-2010, 07:43 AM
wow man .......
amazing work.......
more please more.......

hashusdin
04-23-2010, 01:46 AM
Speeerrr!:goodluck:

MacDoggie
04-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Excellent work! i agree there is a lot of nice stuff being posted but to me this one really catches my eye. Mainly because she doesn't ave those overinflated wet drippy looking lips... A nice departure indeed.

Well done :thumbsup:

TeZzy
05-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Good job! she looks beautiful.....love the subtle things you added. Only one critique and it's been mentioned so never mind =)

zapper1998
05-22-2010, 10:13 AM
wow N I C E job :)

bigger render, maybe ???? higher res ??? please

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Michael

ILonion32.dll
05-24-2010, 12:02 AM
Thank to all!

to 'zapper1998':
But only this resolution ;)