PDA

View Full Version : Sliders losing labels> Any fix or workaround?

4dartist
03-31-2010, 09:45 AM
I did a search but couldn't find anything on this.

My slider labels disappear sometimes, and if I save and reload the scene they are still missing. But if I reload a scene prior to them disappearing, they are still visible. So basically every time they disappear I have to reload the scene as if it crashed..

Is there a way to get them to come back? Is there a reason they are disappearing? Probably has to do with my video card which is the bane of my existence.. Seems to be the root of all my problems.
X1900 ATI on the Mac Pro running Snow Leopard. Lightwave 9.6 (Mac 32)

rsfd
03-31-2010, 11:21 AM
sorry, don't have a solution,
just wanted to add that I noticed this also with "item comments" (both on G5/10.5.8 and MacPro/10.6 >> probably no graphics card issue)

4dartist
03-31-2010, 12:25 PM
It seems to happen more when I'm rigging or messing with parenting and zooming in and out a lot in layout. When I'm strictly animating a character it doesn't seem to happen much at all. I have noticed it trip out when I select objects that are very far from the origin and large, like a mountain or something, the sliders get really fat. Then if I click back to a null or something more normal the sliders return to the correct state.

I suppose I better report it, and hope it makes it in the 9.6.1 cycle.